Fan Girl Moment - Got featured in Desi Traveler Digest

May 18, 2018
It was a lazy Tuesday.. And got engaged in the usual morning rituals at workplace.. 
Opening the mail.. Deleting the spam.. and so on..
And I noticed that The Desi traveler Digest for February, March & April is delivered to the mailbox..
I opened it and was lazily scrolling it down..

Ta-daa....😇




The sunset I have captured from Bhongir Fort, Telangana got featured.. 

See the featured photo and more details :
A sunset to remember at Bhongir Fort 

I was on cloud 9, as I was one among 15 selected, from around 2000 entries, featured in one of The Top Most Travel Blog in India..

Heartfelt Thank you for bringing my spirits up Desi Traveler..

You can read his(Prasad N P) travel blog at desitraveler.com

For a chance to get featured on the next digest, share your photos on Instagram by following @desiTraveler and using #desiTraveler hashtag. 

Also, you can checkout other photos from my Instagram feed at ReShma Sudeer and if you liked it, don't forget to hit the follow button..

Have a Happy Weekend Everyone 😌..

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.